Wednesday, November 6, 2013

6x6 Paper Play with April

Hi everyone!  April here to share a layout I created using paper from the 6x6 paper pad that came in November's Pocket Life kit, some embellishments from the PL embelllishment kit, and a 12x12 sheet that came in the November Patterned Paper Add-On.

It was the sheet from the Patterned Paper Add-On that prompted me to scrap a photo from my wedding.  The sheet is yellow, gray, and white which were my wedding colors.  The timing of it being in November's kit was perfect though because our two year wedding anniversary is coming up next week (we got married on 11.11.11)!

This is the first wedding photo I've scrapped.  (Note to self: Start scrapping more wedding photos!) 

DSCN3838_800_CTK

It was the frame paper from the 6x6 paper pad that inspired this layout. I saw it and knew I wanted to fussy cut it and use each frame individually. I used some floss from my stash to outline each frame to add more texture to this layout.

DSCN3840_800

I also did a fussy cut of this flower paper from the 6x6 pad so that I could slip my photo behind it, then I added additional embellishments for a clustered effect.  The title card is one of the journaling cards that came in the November PL kit.

DSCN3839_800

And like last month, I put those tear strips to use!

DSCN3842_800

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments: