Wednesday, November 13, 2013

6x6 Paper Play with Jen

Good morning all! This month was a blast working with the PL kits and Polka Dot Party papers. I'm sharing a  layout today using the 6x6 paper pad in the November kit.

Jen_Nov6x6_1
I snapped this photo of my youngest son at a nature center, as we played peek-a-boo around a tree. Each time he would catch sight of my camera he would yell, "Cheese!" What a character. So, using the camera print was a perfect fit. I had held on to the aqua doily from one of the summer CTK kits and it was just right for the colors in this collection and playing off my son's cobalt shirt. I punched one of the chalkboard sayings from the paper pad to add to the center of the doily.

Jen_Nov6x6_3


The "make me smile stamp" is one of my favorites in this month's set so, I used that as a border, accented with another chalkboard pattern snippet and a glittery asterisk from the Thickers in the PL Embellishment kit.

Jen_Nov6x6_4

And, lastly, a fun title using the Thickers, enamel dots and phrase stickers in the PL Embellishment kit layered over the negative space in my photo and coordinating paper patterns.

Jen_Nov6x6_2

4 comments:

  1. Really love this layout - my favorite part is the title.. you really conveyed a "silly" sense with those fun enamel dots and your thickers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout & all the small details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Michelle! The title is definitely an eye catcher and my favorite part (after your darling photo of course) :)

    ReplyDelete