Saturday, November 2, 2013

Guessing Game #2 - Saturday Inspiration with Sandy

Hi it's Sandy with my first layout using the November kits. I thought it's appropriate to place the photo of this little darling, dressed for an Alice in the Wonderland party, against a tumble-down cascade of 4"x6" cards which leads to a fussy-cut clock face.

Star1
 
I love playing with patterns so it's great having smaller designs from  the Add-On Kit 8"x8" papers to throw into my pattern mix. With the pattern-play being the centre of attention, I keep the colours and textures minimal. Wood grain is repeated across the page providing texture and a warm background for the other neutral colours of power blue and cool grey.

b2

Starting this month we are moving our reveal date from the 12th to the 5th. We'll still do our Guessing Game during the first 4 days of the month with full reveal for everyone on the 5th. So  leave a comment with your guess of what's in this month's kits based on what you see in my layout and you'll be entered to win a $5 GC to the CTK shop!

7 comments:

  1. I see some Basic Grey Persimmon paper! Pecan Pie. :) Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Heidi Swapp Words I see?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the acrylic words are Heidi Swapp Mixed Company

      Delete
  3. Sandy.. I SO love how you work your bold backgrounds into your layouts! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete