Monday, November 18, 2013

Simple Strategies with Nina

Hello, Nina here to share a little Simple Strategie with you today. For this page I used a picture that I made for my Citrus Twist tutorial last month. My hand full of sequins. For me a little piece of happiness!

I made this layout focused on the beautiful paper doilie from the November Add-On "My Everything". 
To add a little bit of color to this page I misted the doilie with Heidi Swapp "Coral" Color Shine Spray. With the same spray I made some ink splashes on the paper. This gives also a nice shimmery touch. After cutting the doilie in 1/3 to 2/3 i placed the pieces on the bottom and the top of the cute Maggie Holmes patterned paper.
The American Craft Thickers are placed directly on these doilie pieces. The black glitter alpha gives another color accent.
Now up to the embellishments. To complete the look I placed different little pieces like the fabric brads, die cuts, journaling strip and clips on the page.
 This month stamp set is so lovely and versatile to use, isn´t it?!
For this layout I used the November Kit add-on "My Everything" only excepting Heidi Swapp's Coral Color Shine and a white tag. 


Thank you so much for visiting today!
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I really like the black and coral combo here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to mist the doilies! :) Love this, Nina!

    ReplyDelete