Thursday, October 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Folsom! with Kira

It's my dog's birthday, y'all!!  Folsom is 12 today!  So it only seemed fitting that I make a Folsom centered layout.



My oldest son has a blankie, that he takes EVERYWHERE!  He is slightly obsessed with his blankie.  So when he "shares" blankie with anyone, it is the highest honor.  And when I caught him placing it on Folsom, I had to snag a photo of it.



I decided to cut a large "F" out of this floral paper found in the main kit.  The rest of my page was coordinated to match the floral paper.



I used one of the journaling cards from the Pocket Life kit as a subtitle.  I roughed up the edges to give it some texture.



Then it was just a matter of embellishing.  I used bits and pieces from a lot of the kits, but my favorite pieces have to be the floral die cuts from the PL kit!



Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment