Friday, October 19, 2018

PL Challenge with Adele


Hi scrappy peeps!

Today I have a fun DOUBLE PL challenge for you to try!

My first challenge is to use the Main Kit for your PL page, including trimming the 12x12 papers down for your journaling cards. Secondly, I also challenge you to use some product packaging in your layout.


I really enjoyed choosing the different papers for this layout, as well as incorporating the three different types of packaging into layering and embellishment details. 



I love using the CT packaging card from the Main Kit as one of my journaling cards each month. All you need is a handy label or sticker to cover the text and BAM journaling card complete!



I have also created a process video talking a little more about my creative decisions on this page - hope you enjoy!

Adele :)





No comments:

Post a Comment