Saturday, October 6, 2018

3 to Inspire with Kira



Hey Citrus Twist fans!  It's Kira and I am back with three prompts for us to use on our layouts today.  Here's the prompts I chose:

1.  Use a cut file
2.  Fussy cut a paper
3.  Include puffy stickers

Here's the layout I made using these prompts:



I started with the floral cut file.  You can find all the exclusive cut files here.  And if you don't have a cutting machine, get creative!  You could always print out the cut file and then use it as a guide for hand stitching!  I backed some of the flowers on the cut file, and left the leaves open.

It seemed only logical that I fussy cut out the floral paper included in the main kit.  I mean, those flowers, am I right??!?  I also cut out a few butterflies from this paper included in the paper add on kit.



After layering up my cut file, fussy cut florals and adding in some ephemera pieces, I finished off the embellishing with some of the puffy stickers.  I love adding lots of different textures to my layouts, so the puffy stickers were perfect to go along with the wood veneer and inflated heart ephemera.



I can't wait to see how you use these prompts!  Make sure you join our Facebook group so we can admire how YOU use your kits!

xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment