Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Pocket Page Process with Sarah



Hey, CTK friends!  Today I have a pocket page process to share with you using the gorgeous new "Little Things" Pocket Life kit (and a couple of other goodies that released this month :)
This kit is filled with such beautiful pieces that would be perfect to document the Fall , but it's definitely versatile enough to document any season.  As you can see here, I used it to document a summer month and it worked out great!
For my title card I cut one of the 6x8 papers in half, used the puffy alphabet stickers from the kit to spell out my month, and added a couple of the leaf die cuts and a wooden heart just to add a little something extra.  
 Sometimes I like to layer a die cut pieces on top of my PL cards to make a fun filler card.  Here, the "so grateful for so much" tag added the perfect sentiment and graphic element for that card.

Also, I can't get enough of that "eat" wood veneer from the scrapbooking kit!  I wanted to use it here since that was the first photo I ever took of my daughter in her high chair.  Hello, solid foods!


I wanted to try to use as many sentiments from the "Little Things" stamp set so I decided to curve the sentiments around my daughter's silhouette.  It not only allowed me to use a bunch of sentiments, it also added a fun border to make that photo really stand out.

There's a process video below if you'd like to see how all of this came together. 


Thank you for letting me share this fun page with you!

Products Used:

"Little Things" Pocket Life Kit: https://citrustwistkits.com/collections/current-kit-subscriptions/products/october-2018-little-things-pocket-life-kit

"Little Things" Scrapbooking Kit (For "Eat" Wood Veneer): https://citrustwistkits.com/collections/current-kit-subscriptions/products/october-2018-little-things-scrapbook-kit

Little Things Traveler's Notebook Stamp:  https://citrustwistkits.com/collections/current-kit-subscriptions/products/october-2018-travelers-notebook-little-things-stamp

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment