Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday Sketch with Anna




Hello CTK friends! It's Anna here today with today's super fun Sunday Sketch!

And here's what it looks like...


Ingen automatisk text tillgänglig.

There's no secret that I love working with sketches and this one is just awesome. For me a sketch is a kick starter and saves me a lot of time to decide where to start when crafting. And there's no right or wrong when you interprets a sketch, you can let loose your inner artist and just enjoy the journey.

For this one I decided to turn the sketch upside down, and here's what I came up with using the October Little Things Scrapbook Kit.


My background is prepared with some color mist. I use a small plain plastic bag for this, just make a little "hole" and spray some mist in it and then apply and repeat until you are satisfied :) I've also made some splatters of ink. After drying I arrange my papers and embellishments (and photo of course)


I thought the header for my vintage page was perfect for my page so I cutted it to fit in with my photo and layers of papers. And have you seen these small foxes from the Maggie Holmes Willow Lane collection? Sooo CUUTE! :)


This little die-cut cloud (from the Pinkfresh Indigo Hills 2 ephemeras) is so cute! I just had to use it here on this page with my little man.


Another favorite from this months Scrapbook kit is those Wood Veneeer words, I've used the "Go" here.


Talk about favourites, here's yet another one! These puffy hearts from the Amy Tangerine Shine On collection, to die for, for real!


I do really love how easy this layout came together by having the sketch as a basis for my page, using this months "Little Things" Scrapbook kit. 
Needing these October kits? You find them all here

Now it's your turn - we can't wait to see how you interpret this weeks Sunday Sketch. Remember to share them with us in the CTK Facebeook Fan Page!

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo



No comments:

Post a Comment