Saturday, October 27, 2018

3-to-Inspire with Cece



Hi, friends! Cece here with a 3-to-Inspire challenge for you! 

For today's challenge, I am using:
1. Acrylic Paint
2. Thicker Word Stickers
3. Alpha Stamps

Here's a page I made in my Bible using elements from the GraceBox kit. 


1. Acrylic Paint in blue and purple which I swiped down using a paint card. This technique is a great way to get a nice thin layer of paint down on your page and is great for when you don't have a whole lot of time to paint in your Bibles or projects.



2. I love this pack of Thicker Stickers with all the fun words! I used the words "a" that I took out from another word and "adventure" that I cut up in syllables to give it some interest and fill up more of the margin space.



3. This beautiful Citrus Twist Kits Alpha Stamp set in this lovely font I used to spell out the word "great" for "a great adventure".




And here is the finished page! I love how simple and beautiful it turned out!



I'm excited to see how you use the elements in this kit! Be sure to join our Facebook group so we can all see how you created your lovely page.

No comments:

Post a Comment