Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tuesday Tutorial with Neftali



Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome back to another Tuesday Tutorial! It’s Neftali here today to share with you a sweet pregnancy book I have created using the Mini TN covers from the shop and the October Little Things TN exclusive papers. As we all know, the exclusives are always so exciting to find every month as they are so bright and beautiful. It’s a given!

But this month I found them to be especially perfect to add to a baby book since they were all light pastel colors and very neutral soft prints.


Let’s get ready, and grab your mom fuel, and let’s make a baby book!


As a side note, you can make any type of book using the items I’m using today. This can be a general guide for prepping your Mini TN’s for any theme or season.

I began by cutting each one of the papers to size so that they would fit nicely inside the wooden covers. Approximately, 3 1/2 by 8 inches. After that I placed them back to back so that they would have a pattern on each side and sewed them together.


I love the look they have when stitched all around! Such a unique and finished look.


Once I finished stitching the pages together, I ended up with 4 base pages for the mini. I simply hole punched them and they were ready to be placed together with ring binders.


My book is now ready to be filled with memories and milestones from this pregnancy.

I decided to create a cover page as the first look when you open the book. I used some really pretty details to keep with the soft pastel colors of the book.



I plan to keep adding more pages as I go and different elements like pocket pages and even smaller interactive elements like glassine bags.


So friends, the October Little Things PL Kit is pretty much perfect for a baby book. But these super easy and basic steps can help you create a base for any Mini TN book! Please feel free to share any of your creations in our CTK Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by today scrappy friends! I hope you are all feeling inspired to play with your October kits and create something beautiful. Have a wonderful week! Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment