Thursday, June 15, 2017

Bible Journaling with Jessy

Hello again everyone! So happy to be here to share with you what I have created on my bible page! 

This time I chose this verse: 
Psalm 23:5-6 -You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.


As always before I begin, I will use gesso to prime my page and add some colors. Paper die-cuts are always the first thing I will grab to create with. They are really fun to add to your page. What I love most about these paper die-cuts, they have awesome bible verses for you right at the back if you need one! 

Then, I just stacked up some paper die-cuts and added the blue glittery stickers. I filed up the gaps with brush lettering. I sure had so much fun with this page. And knowing that God's goodness and mercy shall follow me gives me comfort. What an assurance!

 I really love the washi tape in the box. I love how you can just tear and paste the washi tape to further enhance your page! 

I was given the opportunity to design Citrus Twist Kits faith based stamp set in the June GraceBox. Absolutely grateful when I get such opportunity! And do you know that you can purchase these stamps alone in the online store?! And yes, it is also free shipping to anywhere in the world! How awesome rite? Be sure to check out the CTK-faith stamp sets today! 

Thank you for letting me share today! Be blessed!
Xoxo Jessy




No comments:

Post a Comment