What's up scrappy peeeeps?!
I have a easy but effective technique to show you today for Tutorial Tuesday - the mysterious "floating" embellishment cluster.
Make sure you scroll to the bottom of this post to watch the full process video using the June Pocket Life Kit :)
All you need for this tutorial are your 6x6" papers, a few basic punches/dies and some plastic packaging. Easy peasy!
I decided to choose some of my fav punches - a basic 2" (ish) heart, 1" circle, 1" scalloped circle and a teeny tiny heart.
1. Punch several shapes using your punches or dies.
2. Cut out a 3x4" piece of plastic packaging to use as a backing for your floating cluster.
3. Attach one of your clusters to one side of the plastic packaging.
4. Flip over the packaging and mirror the same shapes by creating a second cluster on the reverse side.
5. Decorate with some tiny word stickers or phrases.
6. Carefully slide the plastic piece into your pocket protector, and voila! Floating embellishment!
Scroll down for the full process video below!
I always enjoy Adele's projects. Love the floating embellishment idea! xxReplyDelete