Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday Sketch Challenge

Hi there! It's Trina here today with your weekly challenge. Are you ready for your Sunday scrapbooking sketch? This week we have a 12" x 12" sketch for you that I've converted to an 8.5" x 11" layout.

Here is your sketch:

I've done a loose representation of this sketch with my focus on the 3 stacked photos and the small gathering of title + embellishments. I worked with both the June 2017 Boardwalk Pocket Life kit and Scrapbooking kit.



I think I had the most fun with the Title/Journaling spot in the lower right of the sketch. To type on the Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love Bits & Pieces piece I adhered it with light-tack tape runner to a piece of paper so I could roll it into my typewriter. Here is a close-up:



Now it's your turn! To play along with this week's challenge, create a layout inspired by the sketch, upload it to the Citrus Twist Kits Gallery with the sketch date (6/18) in the title, and you may just win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK shop.

I can't wait to see your take on this sketch.

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment