Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Sketch with Leigh

Welcome to our Sunday Sketch! Leigh here, to share a pretty literal interpretation of the sketch because the sketch is so great! Thank you to Michelle Wedertz for creating these.




Using the June Boardwalk Scrapbook Kit and the Embellishment kit, I stayed true to the sketch. I love the centered grid and the spots for embellishment, well really, I  love everything about this sketch!



The sketch for today.



The turquoise boots are the main focal point of the photo, so I chose the complementary (opposite on the color wheel) orange for the embellishment on my page. There are so many options to choose from in the June embellishment kit. 



Add your favorite embellishments behind and on top of the squares, and you have a quick to complete page done in a jiffy.


Thanks for joining us today, and happy crafting.
Leigh

2 comments: