Friday, June 30, 2017

A mini-album with the Pocket Life Kits!




Hi Girls !

I'm back to inspire you today with a mini-album created with my last 3 Pocket Life Kits (April, May and June). Today's Friday pocket page challenge is to create a 3" x 4" mini album.

The most pratical thing to do, when you want to start a new project, is to begin to gather all the necessary elements to complete your album.

For my part, I used:

- Bazzill Cardstock white for the structure. I cut pièces of papers in 4x6.
- Some photos with the same dimensions, in black and white.
- Paper pads
- Embellishments : stickers words, woods, dies cuts and dots ...
- Tools, stamps and Inks









To start, I decided to decorate only the front of the cards and to leave the other side for my photos.

I made overlays of papers and added embellishments :








 




And here is the back of the pages with the photos :



After pasting the paper assemblies behind the photos, we go to the assembly step.
I wanted to use the yellow string received in a Citrus Twist Kit.



And here are the pages !










This mini-album is a perfect gift for a birth, for example !

I will be glad to see yours !!

Célina

1 comment: