Friday, June 23, 2017

June PL with Célina



Hello Girls !
 
How are you ?
 
I'm back to show my June pages, with the beautiful cards from Citrus Boardwalk Kit :)
 




 
 
 
As usual, you will see that journaling takes an important place in my PL.
 
 
Most recently, I reopened my PL 2015 and 2106, and beyond the pictures and the decoration, I loved to re-read my journaling and rediscover the anecdotes throughout the months.
 
 
I could only encourage you to write in your PL, by hand or, like me, at the typewriter, it will leave invaluable memories for the future.
 
 
This is what I appreciate most with the Citrus Kit cards is that it allows us to write our text in a so cute way.
 
 
Place to images :
 
 
 
 




 



 
 
 




 






 
 

 

 

 
See you Girls !
 
Célina


No comments:

Post a Comment