Thursday, June 29, 2017

Memory Keeping with Few Photos

Hello everyone! For this blog post, I want to show you how you can use Citrus Twist Pocket Life kits to document your life even though you don't have tons of photos to use. Actually in my last photo which is for my Project Life entry, I didn't have actual photos but the memories or stories are there documented and journaled.

The first photo is my work in progress traveler's notebook for the trip I took with my friends a couple of months back. As you can see, I utilised the exclusive ephemera. I am planning to list down my top 3 memories of our trip together. Admittedly I am not a fan for flowers and bird ephemera because I can never make it look good together. However, I trust the experts here a Citrus Twist that worked very hard to give us a cohesive kit every month that it would go together and it would work. I am happy to say that yes I am happy with how it came out.


This year I switched from a 9x12 to 6x8 album for my project life. There were days, weeks or even months that I don't have photos but lots of memories that I want to be journaled to remember. I love that this months cards gives me ample of space to blabber about and still have space for me to embellish the cards and make them more personal, more me rather than generic cards.


My fave this month is the cork hearts with gold outline. I think its part of the add-on.



No comments:

Post a Comment