Monday, June 26, 2017

Memories

One of the really cool things that you will find in your scrapbook kits, is a fun and exclusive cut apart sheet.  Each month this sheet includes an assortment of tags, labels, shapes, and phrases and today I am going to share one way that I like to use them!


Since purchasing an used manual typewriter six months ago, I have been all about typing my journaling and the cut apart sheet is just perfect for this!  I love being able to quickly load my sheet and type my journaling straight away. 


For today's layouts, I used a total of three labels to type a few details from this day. After cutting them out with a pair of scissors, I was able to play around with their placement until I found the right spot for them. The colors in the cut apart sheet coordinate perfectly with the June Scrapbook Kit.




So how do you all like to use the cut apart sheet? Do you like the labels like me or are the phrases more your thing? I would love to hear your ideas! 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment