Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Life Crafted with Erica




Hello friends! Today I am sharing a fun layout in my Life Crafted album using the September The Best Parts kit.





For this funny story about a friend's cat I wanted to use multiple photos and a long title. My favourite way to use multiple photos is to make a loose grid. It's probably the avid pocket scrapper in me that makes me want to contain everything in boxes!





In each section of my grid I added an embellishment cluster. For the main cluster I used a selection of tags and tickets from the ephemera pack and a floral to hold it all together. I embellished the photos more simply to let them stand out.








































For my long title I used the Soft Mint Puffy Alphas in the shop, and paired them with an alpha from an older kit the for a pop of colour. This long title helps to keep the same shape of the photos for the grid.





On the left hand side of my spread I kept it simple and used the 3x8 Bookmark in the kit with one of the patterned papers. I ran it through my typewriter for a little bit of journaling, and then created an embellishment cluster at the the bottom to compliment the elements on the right side.





Thanks for joining me on the blog today! Go forth and be crafty :)








No comments:

Post a Comment