Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Lory

 Hey there! It's Lory here ans this is my first post on the Citrus Twist blog,! To be true I am excited, nervous, but so so so happy to share with you my latest creation with the September Life Crafted Kit "The best part", I am in love with every single little piece inside it!

I am here today with a Sunday Sketch oh yes! 

Usually, when I don't have so much inspiration about the design of what I want to create my solution is always to take a look and inspiration from a sketch. I have loved this sketch and for the first time ever  I have followed it perfectly, in every single detail! I have inserted almost all the same pieces designed in the sketch. Take a look at the sketch we purpose you today :) Love it! Perfect to tell a full story.



And here a look at my layout :) I have played with a lot of ephemera, papers from the main kit, some digitals and a lot of stamps that are my obsession. I have used  the 

This page is about a summer story when I and my tow boys went to one of our favorite place, Maratea, we walked in the sand arriving to this little pier, we chatted a lot and laughed a lot putting pur feet in the water. It was a very beautiful moment and I am happy to have pictures of it.


Here some close ups:)



What I love to do when I create is mixing, mixing embellishments, colors, materials and try to have a place for each piece I use and doing all in order to have a clear and clean composition.
I don't consider a page completed if I don't use my favorite stamps and I am deeply in love with the quality and the design of the Citrus Twist stamps. 
In the end I have create a border at the bottom page with some paper strips, a label with a date and my sewing machine.



My advise about the sketch is always to break the rules and take inspiration from it but sometimes is incredibly funny to follow it piece after piece. You can change it or you can follow it, it's completely your choice.

Hope to have inspired you to create your own version, can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by, 

love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment