Wednesday, September 2, 2020

September Kit Love

Hello my crafty friends!!
Happy September! I can't believe we are in September!
I'm still dreaming of my summer break. It has sadly come to an end and well, back to work I have gone. I do work from home, and I feel very fortunate...but I'm missing the days of endless ice cream eating and beach day trips!
Here I added a cute layout onto my Life Crafted "weekends" album. This layout was a bunch of layered goodness:
September's Life Crafted kit has amazing fall colors and these fabric embellishments! Be still my embellishment loving heart!

I love using up all the paper tags and tid bits that these kits have to offer. The labels continue to be my favorite! I love to layer labels to give extra pops of color or to add some journaling here and there:
On the right side I added the cute 2.5x7.7" card  that comes in the kit every month:

I really hope you enjoyed my layout and love for this month's life crafted kit! 







No comments:

Post a Comment