Monday, September 28, 2020

Kit Love with Marivi




Hello again!

Today two new layouts with the precious September kit.
In this I have combined with a pocket page and two cards.



On the white paper I have cut out and pasted a piece of paper as the background of the photo I have also added a lace.

In one corner I have sewn a blue flower with a pink label.


I have splashed gold on the page.


I have placed number two on an ephemera piece.



With two strips of paper I have adorned the bottom part and I have glued some enamel dots and a button.



For this I have left the two blank pages only decorated with a strip of paper from one side to the other.


At one end of the strip I have glued a flower with a heart.


And on the other side the photo with some ticket and enamel dots.


I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
See you soon!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment