Friday, September 4, 2020

Life Crafted with Sabrina








 Hey everyone!! This is Sabrina and this will be my first post with Citrus Twist and I am so excited to be creating with Citrus Twist products. I will be use the Life Crafter The Best Part kit to make this project. 





For my first project I went with a fun, floral filled spread in my Life Crafted Flamingo album. I wanted to document seeing my Mom for the first time in over 3 months. With the wild year we are all having its even more important to document these special moments. 





When I saw the beautiful floral 6x8 paper and die cuts in the September kit I knew I would use those as my focus in my project. I framed my photo with a few florals as a cluster and also used some on the opposite side to make another cluster.





I also added in some labels with stamped phrases on them like “woohoo!” and “It’s the little things” from the September 2020 Travelers Notebook stamp set. Plus, I used the half circle stamps from the set This is Life- Good Life to add some more visual interest to my layout.





Overall, I love how this project came together and how the floral pieces really helped tie the whole spread together. Just shows that you don't need much except a beautiful coordinating kit to bring a page together!


Thank you for reading! 





No comments:

Post a Comment