Monday, September 7, 2020

Life Crafted with Ashley Horton

 

Hi there friends!  I'm stopping in today to share a new layout with you, using the September The Best Parts Life Crafted Kit.  This is an amazing Kit and it is filled with my favorite colors...Pink, Teal and Yellow!  And, this month also has one of my favorite stamps sets that has been released...The Good Life stamp set!!  It's still available in the CTK store, so you can stop by and pick one up!!

Since I was so in love with The Good Life stamp, I decided to create my own patterned paper background with it.  I used ink pads that matched the colors in the Kit and stamped the larger phrases in a random pattern on white paper.  I made sure to stamp some of the phrases off of the edges of the paper to make it look like a patterned paper.

Once I had finished the stamping, I went through the ephemera pack and pulled out several of the flowers.  I used them to create a collage over the stamped paper.  I adhered some of them directly to the background paper and I used pop dots behind some of the others for dimension.  I also used the word Beautiful from the ephemera pack and the Alpha Puffy Stickers to create my title.


Since I had a lot of color on the left side of the layout, I decided to print my photo in black and white and made it full size.  I love the contrast it adds to the layout.  I kept things simple with the photo, by adding a few embellishments in the bottom corner and then I placed the numbers by each of the kids.  They were just the right finishing touch for my page!

Even though The Best Parts Kit is sold out, you can still get on the Waiting List for next month's Kit!  Make sure you sign up, if you've been wanting to be a subscriber.  The Kits are going fast each month, and you don't want to miss out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment