Thursday, June 6, 2019

"Love this so much!" Life Crafted Layout with Suzanna

Hey everyone, Suzanna here! As always, I'm so excited to be back on the blog today sharing a layout I created with this month's Life Crafted kit. I created a layout for my Life Crafted Album by mixing a few styles - on the left page of the layout, I've used a stacked pocket page, and on the right, I put together a mini layout, without a pocket.

Surprisingly, this is my first layout for my Life Crafted Album, that I created without slipping it into a pocket. I've seen so many crafty ladies on the team, and so many of you, create these types of layouts and have been meaning to try it out myself. I love mixing layout types and styles in all of my albums, so it seemed fitting to finally give it a go in my Life Crafted Album!


I was so excited to see a lot of the goodies this month were perfect for documenting my favorite spaces. I've been taking quite a few photos of my space recently, and this layout was perfect for documenting a couple of them!


Using a patterned paper from the kit, I trimmed it down to around 4.75 inches wide. I did this to allow a half-inch margin on the left side to punch my holes, without cutting into my layout design. Using a mixture of die cuts, labels, stamps, and alpha stickers from the kit, I created the large title - "Love this so much!" It describes my feelings about the photos perfectly, and allowed me to describe my feelings without adding additional journaling. Sometimes I don't have a lot of words about my photos, they just make me happy, and that's totally okay!


On the left side of the layout, I used a stacked pocket page for my two photos. Using a couple stamps, I added sentiments straight to my photos for a clean and embellished look.


To finish off the layout, I added a tab from the die cuts to the top of my bottom photo, and included another stamped phrase. Stamping is such a great way to embellish your layout while still keeping a clean and airy design, like I was going for here.

I hope I gave you a few ideas for your next project, and as always, I'll be following along with your creations over on Instagram! I'll talk to y'all later this month when I'm back with another fun project.

Hugs, Suzanna



No comments:

Post a Comment