Saturday, June 22, 2019

3 - to Inspire with Patricia


Hi, Everyone, and welcome a 3-To Inspire post today using the June Around Here Life Crafted kit!


My 3 prompts are:

- Use a June cut file as a stencil with mousse, paste, paint or ink.
- Use the Routine stamp to create a frame for your photo.
- Use die cuts from Life Crafted kit to create clusters.


I used just the flourish of dots and stars from the Smile Sparkle Shine subscriber's cut file as a stencil with embellishment mouse on my background.  Then I ungrouped some of the stars from that flourish to cut them in two or three different sizes from the the June Life Crafted kit papers.  After adding more stamping to the background from the Routine stamp set, I added the die cut stars, the Foam Phrase & Icon Stickers, and Enamel Shapes from the kit to the background.

I used the largest frame from the Routine stamp to create a frame for my photo by just detail cutting it after stamping it.


For my left side, I created a cluster of the die cuts from the kit at the top by stitching them in place.  As I added die cuts, I brought in more black to balance out the right page with my dark photo.  


After adding my typed journaling onto the pattern paper sized to fit my journaling pocket, I added more stamping and then used the leftover die cuts from trimming them at the top of the page to my journaling card.  


And I am still obsessed with the bow cut files available this month here, so used it here to layer over a die cut label.  You can see in the video below or in HD on my YouTube channel here how this spread came together and how to assemble the bow.  Thank you so much for joining me today!  Hope you are enjoying your June kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment