Saturday, June 15, 2019

3 to Inspire with Marsha


Hey friends!  Marsha here sharing my first 3 to Inspire for Citrus Twist Kits.  For my layout today, I used the June Life Crafted Around Here kit, the Label It free subscriber exclusive cut file, and the Bows cut file.

Here's a look at the layout in my Life Crafted Album, documenting one of my favorite places- my craft room!


Our prompts:

1. Around Here kit
2. Cut file (or 2!)
3. Stamping

I started by cutting out the cut file using white cardstock.  I then backed a few of the labels on the cut file with a floral patterned paper from the kit, and backed the entire cut file with the wood grain patterned paper.  I couldn't resist adding a cut file bow to the page, too, cut using a striped patterned paper.  I can't get enough of the fun cut files this month!


Next, I added some ephemera pieces, puffy foam stickers, and tiny alphabet stickers.  I stamped a sentiment onto one of the cut apart labels.


For the other side of the layout, I used the 3" x 8" bookmark included in the kit.  I added the title using a puffy foam phrase sticker and some stamping.


I fussy cut a flower from one of the patterned papers and layered it over the floral elements at the bottom of the bookmark.  This brought the bright pink over to the left side of the layout. To finish off the spread, I added a puffy cardstock sticker and more of the ephemera pieces.


Thanks for joining me today!  I can't wait to see how you use the 3 to Inspire prompts on your project!





No comments:

Post a Comment