Tuesday, June 11, 2019

3 Friends | Life Crafted Album


I've been having such a blast working in my Life Crafted album this month, and this month's kit is the perfect addition.  I'm a little jealous that I haven't quite filled this album up, because how perfect would this month's kit look with the new yellow albums!?  All the heart eyes guys!


This whole spread started with this lovely little photo of myself and two gal friends.  I really wanted to document this great little moment of summer bliss.  The lemons and orange and green pops were the perfect scheme for this summer fun photo!


I made sure to add some dimension behind my photo by tearing off a piece of wax paper from some old subway packaging.  Save your packaging ladies!  I tore the corner near the photo, so that my main theme of "3" could pop up and make a splash on the page!


The large "3" that I chose to tip-in is from the great Add-On kit this month.  I'm seriously loving those die-cut numbers and alphas.  I stitched on a little tag, including the word "friends" with this month's alpha stickers, and then I punched my holes to insert along the spine of my album.


I lined the back of the large "3," so that I could fill in all my journaling for this spread.  It was such an impactful and pretty place for me to write out all the goodness about my gal pals and our weekend out.


It really does look so pretty piled on top of my main page in the spread.  Am I allowed to add large die-cut numbers to everything?!  I think I'm obsessed!

https://www.ashersmiles.com


No comments:

Post a Comment