Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Curled Up Here with Patricia Roebuck




Hi Everyone!  As much as I do love to get out and travel, I have to say I am a homebody, so this months 'Around Here' kit fit perfectly with my hanging out memories or in this case a curled up memory with my cat   =^..^=



Totally in love with this pattern paper with the multi-patterns, has such a nice homespun look to it, and a perfect base for my girl curled up on me while I took a nap.  I used the filmstrip image from the Routine Stamp set by stamping it three times to create a 'strip' look, then detail cut it completely out to hold my photos.


I wanted to continue that repetitive pattern paper look from the background, so I backed the butterflies I used from the Own Your Magic subscriber's cut file with different pattern papers from the kit.  I cut them in the original size and a smaller size.  And for that added cozy look, I added one of the bows from the K-Bows cut file, which I am obsessed with, they are amazing!


For a filler card on the right, I created a repetitive pattern with the chair image from the Around Here stamp set using different ink colors I pulled from the pattern papers on 3/4ths white cardstock, then added one of the foam phrases from the Foam Phrase & Icon Stickers from the kit, trimmed the excess from the edges, to be able to slip it into the pocket.  Then I used the Around Here stamp set to stamp randomly over the chair images, and under the 'Loving.'  I used the same stamp set to stamp onto my my stamped 'film strip.'



For my journaling, I used one of the cards from the kit to type directly onto.


I finished the spread with the 'Smile' from the Smile Sparkle Shine subscriber's cut file, and some hearts from the Foam Phrase & Icon Stickers.  Thank you for stopping by the CTK blog today, hope you grab your kit to document and share your curled up memories with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment