Monday, June 17, 2019

Fika - A layout by Anna

Hi dear crafty friends! Anna here today and I'm so excited to share another delightful layout with you using both the June Add On kit and the Around Here Life Crafted kit. Also I have a little tutorial for you on the CTK Insta Stories. Hope you'll enjoy joining me in the process of creating my page.

Here's what I came up with.


I imideately knew at the first sight of this Maggie Holmes Sunny Days Parasol paper that I just needed to do some fussy cutting. I had so much fun fiddling around with those gorgeous circles. Some of them did I glue on my page and some of them did I add using foam tape to get different dimensions.

The first thing I do when I get my kit I take a look at the little Kit-Card with the name of the kit and a a few lines with some wise words. I love to use them in one or another way on my projects. Here I used it up in my left corner of my layout as well as the "Around Here" text as like a tab above my photo.



This word "Fika" is a Swedish phenomenon and a generic term for some sweet treats and coffe/tea together. We use to have lots of Fika as well as cake when we celebrate someones birthday for exempel. So good!!!


 Also... don't you just LOOOVE these gorgeous enamels, yum!! At least I'm in love.


And there you have it!
I'm sorry for photo bombing you but I couldn't resist, so much gourgeousness from the kits to feature!
Hope you like them as much as I do! If don't have them already, be sure to head over to the CTK shop and sign up for a subscription or grab some other goodies.

Until next time! Anna xo


2 comments:

  1. I sure would enjoy Fika with sweet Anna from Sweden :D Jag รคr glad att ta med Kanelbullar !!
    Of course we would scrapbook after and you could show me some of your tricks for pretty pages !
    Your layout is wonderful Anna !! <3 <3 K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naaawww!! You know how to make me smile inside and out!! I would love to have some kanelbullar and other sweets + coffee with you girl!! A proper Swedish Fika ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Thanks for your sweet and encouraging words!! You are amazing!! xx๐Ÿ’•

      Delete