Monday, May 27, 2019

Add On Kit Layout with Laura Rahel Crosby



Hey CTK fans, it's Laura Rahel Crosby here. Today I'm sharing a pretty 8.5x11 scrapbook layout that I made using the Citrus Twist Kits add on kit this month. This month's add on kit has lots of the All Heart Collection by Crate Paper. I cut out the pretty photo-realistic flowers and butterflies from one of the patterned papers and scattered them across the page.

I used the Heidi Swap gold phrase stickers for my title and to add some gorgeous hearts all around the page. Different patterned papers layered up to mat my photos. The cork pieces from the CTK this month are so pretty, so a couple of those made their way on the layout too. Then I finished the page off with some light pink paint splatters!

I love the details and all the gold and pink together. So pretty! The blue patterned paper around my photo made the photo pop with all those flowers and embellishments around. An unusual choice since there wasn't blue anywhere else on the page. Hope you're feeling inspired to grab your CTK and make something pretty with it today!

Happy crafting! xo, Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment