Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Large Subscriber Cut Files in Life Crafted Album with Patricia




Hope you have received your May 'Excursions' Life Crafted kit and seen for yourself how versatile this kit is.  I have loved using it for documenting a neighborhood walk, my husband's motorcycle adventures, a favorite beach trip memory.  Today I am using the kit to document a second ballet competition my daughter was a part of using the large Subscriber Digital Floral Swag and Butterfly Heart cut files in my Life Crafted Album.


Step 1:  In the Silhouette Studio software, I did a Mirror:Flip Horizontally and resized the Butterfly Heart Cut file so that it would fit over my photo.


Step 2:  Tuck and adhere the May 'Excursions' die cut flowers under the cut file.  Use foam adhesive to adhere them on top of the cut file, trimming any excess.

 

Step 3:  Staple the heart 'Excursions' die cut to the ticket die cut, add stamping with the Travelers Notebook stamp set, add 'Excursions' numbers, then foam adhere to photo.


Step 4:  Pencil around Floral Swag cut file to add your typed journaling.  Then adhere cut file and trim excess.


Step 5:  Trim an 'Excursions' die cut then foam adhere to card.


For both of the cut files I used papers from the 'Excursions' kit.  For the 'Currently' card, I used more of a tone on tone.  And then that black 'Here & Now' die cut from the kit really pops against it and balances with the large black and white photo on the right.


For the Butterfly Heart cut file, I chose a darker pattern paper to pop against my black and white photo, pulling some of the blue in the left photo, and the pink flowers bring back the softness of that photo on the left as well.  Just creates a nice balance.


The embellishment cluster in the corner of the large photo creates more balance while also helping to document the memory.  That ticket gives me a perfect spot for a date using the puffy alphabet set from the kit.


Love seeing what everyone is creating!  Please continue to share in our Facebook group here, and tag @citrustwistkits on Instagram.  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment