Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Pocket Life Challenge with Diane


Hi Guys! Diane here with another Pocket Life Challenge for you!

There are always so many beautifully designed journalling cards in the Life Crafted kits each month. But sometimes, the style or theme doesn't quite match up with the photos I have to document. Or I simply have too many photos and not enough spaces for beautiful cards!

So my challenge to you today is: FIND A WAY TO MAKE THOSE CARDS WORK FOR YOU!


For me this week, it meant grabbing my scissors and cutting most of these pretty cards up so I could add the gorgeous designs and colours onto my photos, rather than beside them. I'm often reluctant to do this because they are too perfect the way they are, but if you aren't using them, what's the point right?


I cut out sentiments and added them as mini titles to my photos, I used solid colours as matts for my photos, I cut off sentiments that didn't work for my week and used the rest as backgrounds and I created my own embellishments using patterns and words from the cards.



I had so much fun playing with the cards this week. Here's how this page came together using this challenge...


I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge so don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment