Saturday, May 11, 2019

3 to Inspire with Suzanna

Hey friends, Suzanna here! I'm so excited to share my 3 to Inspire post with you today. I really love this month's Life Crafted kit and had so much fun putting this layout together.

If you've followed along with me on Instagram or here on the CTK blog, you'll know I love love love my Life Crafted Album. I'm a big fan of traveler's notebook layouts and love the fact that I can create them without the bulk of a bound notebook!


For today's 3 to Inspire project our three are:

1. Torn Edges
2. Tabs
3. Stamping


Funny enough, all three of my pieces ended up on the left side of my layout. Using torn patterned papers from the kit, I created a layered panel. Tucked between each of the layers is a label with a simple word or phrase that described the story of my layout.


On the right side of my layout, I included a piece of that same patterned paper, again with a torn edge. This gave the layout a cohesive look that flows well. I also added a label to highlight the simple date stamp.

I finished the layout off with a couple embellishment clusters and a splattering of gold craft mist.


I hope this layout gave you a few ideas for your next project. I'll be back later this month with more crafty inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment