Friday, May 17, 2019

Life Crafted with Kelli

Hey there- its Kelli here. I am loving my Life Crafted album and am always looking forward to making layouts in it. This one was made with the May kit. I used the cut file (a bonus for subscribers) to make the rainbow. I ended up printing it though, since I liked the black lines in between the colors. Then I used watercolor pencils to color in the rainbow. 


I take pictures of rainbows whenever I see them, but they rarely make it into my scrapbooks. This one however, was a full rainbow and absolutely stunning. It had to be scrapbooked. 



I used bits from the ephemera pack to create the banner across the top in rainbow order. The stamps were also perfect for this project. I chose "This. Just This." and "caught on film."  I lifted up the edges of the clouds to make them stand out a little. 


Thank you for joining me! Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment