Thursday, May 2, 2019

"Road Trip" with Marsha

Hey friends!  It's Marsha, and I am back today with a layout in my Life Crafted Album.  I used the new May Life Crafted "Excursions" kit that just released, along with the This is Life "Free Spirit" Stamp Set.  This month's Life Crafted kit might just be my favorite kit EVER!!  I love the travel theme, and all of the gorgeous papers and embellishments.

Here's a look at the layout I created:


To begin my spread, I chose a fun photo taken on a day trip with some of my extended family.  I added layers behind the photo using a patterned paper and a vintage book page, both from the kit. I enjoyed using the book page as a layering piece in several areas on my spread.  I used some light pink stamping ink and one of the stamps to add some subtle color and interest to it.  I love how this turned out!



For the other side of the layout, I printed the digital diagonal stripe TN paper.  I love the colors in this paper and wanted to feature it on the page.  Next, I printed my journaling on a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it into a tag shape.  I used some of the ephemera pieces, cut aparts, and puffy stickers to complete this side of the layout.

To finish off the spread, I added some light pink and blue watercolor splatters around the layout.  I also added a couple of stamped sentiments using the Free Spirit stamps.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you are inspired to document some of your travels using the new Excursions kit!




No comments:

Post a Comment