Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Anna



Hi dear CTK friends! Anna here with you today to share this weeks Sunday Sketch. This is my favorite challenge. I love to kick start my layouts using a sketch, makes everything so much easier.

Well, let's have a look at our super inspiring sketch.


I've sticked pretty close to the sketch for my design. All the papers and other goodies are from the May Life Crafted Excursion Kit. Also I've used a circle sentiment stamp from the Life Crafted This Is Life - Free Spirit set.

Ok, let's have a look at what I came up with.


Who can resist a polka dot paper and especially a pink one?! At least I can't, lol! I imidiately fell in love with this gorgeous design.



Also I have a big crush on these absolutely amazing mint-aqua puffy alphas, gorgeous right!?


So much to love in this months kit (I know I say the same every month but that's the truth! Trina is the best kit maker EVER) beautiful puffy stickers and ditto die cut pieces. I'm in scrapbook heaven!


This mountain/landscape puffy sticker has a special place in my scrappy heart, I can't even! Also it worked just perfect for my page this time ( I may have choosen a photo that fitted this puffy sticker..lol)


Of course theres some tabs and labels in the ephemera/die cut pack. You never can get too many of these, that's for sure.


And there you have it! Now it's your turn and don't forget to share with us on CTK Fan Page and /or Instagram @citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits. We can't wait to see what magic you'll create.
Be sure to head over to the CTK shop and grab some goodies or maybe sign up for a subscription, you'll absolutely love it!

Until next time! Anna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment