Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Adele



Hi scrappy peeps!

Time to get sketchy! Today I am using one of the January sketches on a 9x12" layout using the Jan Life Crafted kit.


I also decided to step out of my comfort zone and use a colour which I don't usually reach for...lime green. I followed the sketch very closely, just squished the layout a little to fit on a 9x12" format.


I begun by placing several papers down behind my photo. I tried to keep my colour palette to greens, blue with a touch of neutral creams.


I also added some stamping to the tag, along with the background to help tie in some of the black elements on the twine and doodly borders.


I finished my layout off by creating a title using a piece from the ephemera pack and some gold Heidi Shine.



I have also created a process video showing how the whole page came together - I hope you enjoy it!

Adele :)





No comments:

Post a Comment