Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Beginnings in Life Crafted Album

Happy New Year CTK subscribers, readers, and fans! I hope you all are ready for a refresh. I know that all of us here at Citrus Twist are super excited to be started a fresh year with NEW products! How about those Life Crafted kits, eh? 



I'm so excited to be able to try out this new format available at CTK and I'm here today to share how I've set up the first few pages in my album to just give myself a bit of a creative jumpstart and start off my book in the right direction. By that I mean, a jumpstart of cuteness and inspiration in my book. 

The first page, aka my cover, is simple with the exclusive patterned papers and a small gold foiled embelishment sticker in the center.

.


On the back of that sheet I decided to do some layered stamping using the gorgeous florals in the exclusive stamp sets for this month around the edge of my page. Then at the bottom corner I added two little quote ephemera pieces that really speak to me...



And finally, I just filled one of the page protectors with gold glitter that was gifted to me as a secret Santa gift this past Christmas. 


That's it! 



My book is now ready to be filled with this year's memories, journaling, quotes, and all the pretty supplies I can find. I plan to use this new book and format to document my personal moments that I find most inspiring. This will be a book for myself and I'm so excited to have started it.

Now, it is your turn! Have you subscribed to the new Life Crafted kit? If you have you'll want to keep stopping by the blog to find more and more inspiration on how our creative team is using it in so many inspirational ways.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I wish you all a very prosperous 2019! Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment