Tuesday, January 29, 2019

"My Treasure" a 12x12 layout with Anna

Hi CTK friends!

I'm so exited to be back today sharing another page made with the lovely January LC "Fresh Starts" kit with you. This time I opted for a regular 12x12 layout with lots of yummy layers and some light mixed media as well. Be sure to let me now if you have any questions about my process. Though I think the page speaks well by itself. Ok here we go, this is how it all ended up! Hope you will like what you see :)



Lots of delicious inks here to spy! I used some different color mists and a plastic bag to apply them on my backround. Also you can find one of my favourites from the kit here, those chipboard stickers and especially the golden ones are to die for.


Oh My! I'm totally in love with this heart PL-card. I knew that I wanted to use this on my page and therefore I let the color scheme for my layout reflect the colors from the PL-card.


Ok, neither this time I could resist to use my old trusty sewing machine, lol! I love the texture you get and the extra touch it gives to my black puffy stickers. Even here I have used a few of those beautiful chipboard stickers.

I finished the page off adding a few of the Tiny Word Stickers on the top of my page, it became a part of my journaling this time.

I really enjoyed creating this happy page about our beautiful kids, so much fun! The new Life Crafted kit made it so easy, it almost scrapped itself.

Now it's your turn and I can't wait to see what magic you'll create with this month's kit. Be sure to share it over on the CTK Fan Page on Facebook and hashtag us on Instagram using @citrustwistkits or #citrustwistkits so we can give you some love.

Haven't ordered your kits yet? Visit the store to get started!

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment