Monday, January 28, 2019

TN Challenge with Sarah



Hi, Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a new TN challenge with you that again utilizes stamps (you all know how much I love my stamps!) Our challenge for today is to make a border using phrase stamps.


If you're someone that sometimes finds it challenging to add journaling onto your page, then adding phrase stamps can be a great way to include some words and sentiments next to your photo.  Or, even if you do enjoy journaling, adding phrase stamps can add a fun pattern background, or in this case, a border, to your page.



For this spread I used a bunch of the phrase stamps from the Fresh Start Life Crafted kit stamp set as well as the "New Beginnings" stamp set.  I started with the largest phrase, stamping it randomly along the edge of my page and then followed with other phrases, mixing up my colors every now and again to match the colors on the left side of my page.


For the left side of my page I layered by photo on top of a 3x4, 4x6, and 6x8 journaling cards/paper to add some dimension, added in some die cuts and journaling, and called my layout done!

Sometimes it's great to just keep things simple.  It's amazing what a few little details can add to your page!

Hope you'll give this challenge a try!

Happy Crafting,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment