Thursday, January 10, 2019

Life Crafted Guest Designer - Claudia Azucar-White



We are so happy to share our next Guest Designer, Claudia Azucar-White.  We love Claudia's style and could not wait to see what magic she created with our new Life Crafted kit!


I am in love with the design of the Life Crafted album. Documenting my memories in the  pocket pages are just as easy as when I used to create in my large 12X12 albums. Times  have changed and with the new found love for journals and TNs, this new style album is keeping up with the trends.

I have chosen The Life Crafted album to document my daily life memories, from the biggest to the smallest events.


Here is my first layout for 2019. My family and I went on our first hike of the year. I know they will be lots more hikes, and lots more happy little moments that will make their way in my new album.



Claudia will be back a bit later in the month to share more - but be sure to follow her for more inspiration:



No comments:

Post a Comment