Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Life Crafted with our Guest Designer, Steffi Ried!


We are super excited to share our next Guest Designer with you - Steffi Ried!  We're in awe of everything Steffi creates and even more so with what she has created using our new Life Crafted kit!  I am sure you'll be inspired just as we are!.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When Trina asked me if I wanted to play with the new kit "Life Crafted", I was very happy. I love albums and this one with all the beautiful papers and die-cuts is gorgeous.


When I unpacked the album and the stamp plate, the idea of stamping the book cover came to me. Since the album is covered with fabric, the stamp ink holds very well and dries quickly. I used a chalk fluid ink pad. On the back of the album I first tested stamping. I was immediately thrilled. And so I stamped the cover diagonally. In addition, the cover with the title stuck on.


 Since the new year has only just begun, I have prefabricated a few pages. So all I have to do is add the photos. It's more relaxed when filling later on.


 For the cover page I created a banner from punched out hearts. The colors of the papers shine so beautifully and are so delicate. I also punched out the photo as a heart and inserted it into the banner.




The other pages I have created from the great papers. A pocket is included. Here I placed the small Project Life cards.





I built a small sewn heart with sequins into the flower paper.



For another page I removed the chipboard stickers from the template. Then the template was decorated with cut flowers, stickers, photo. I like it when the sides are different. You can create great pages for the album out of all the material.



The size of the pages/protectors is great. I already added a big photo to the album. I think that I will mainly use big photos. The kit and album are perfect for that.


If you are not already following Steffi (and you would be crazy not to!) then you can discover more of her gorgeous work at:




No comments:

Post a Comment