Saturday, January 26, 2019

3-to-Inspire with Andrea Gray

Hey friends! Today I am sharing a 3-to-Inspire and we're using puffy hearts, stamps and pocket cards!
Let's put these things together and see what we can come up with!


I decided to make a pocket page all about my word stack for 2019. Instead of one word, I chose 4!



Starting off with picking the cards to use is always the most fun. I had to use the 2019 cards, obviously. I used the go forth & be fierce cards for journaling and stamped the simple wildflower on top of the little transparent strip to add some layers.


I love the simplicity of the puffy hearts so if there's a place for them, I'll make it happen! I didn't want to mix around too many colors so I added a mint heart to coordinate with the mint &.



I was so pleased that the LOVE THIS card had 4 journaling spots - perfect for each of my 4 words! And to lighten up the dark-ish star card, I stapled a heart to a label!



A simple corner cluster is always a winner and I love how this chipboard/heart/stamp combo turned out! It's an easy way to make an interesting statement.



I hope you've enjoyed today's 3-to-Inspire and have found something you can take away to use in your own projects! Thanks for joining me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment