Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sunday sketch with Alena



 Hey everyone!  It's Alena with  layout for Sunday Sketch.


Here's a look at the sketch this week:



I created the layout using the new inspirational TRAVELOGUE 23 LIFE-CRAFTED KIT. 




The basis of the layout is a white cardstock, on which I added fragments of patterned paper. 




I replaced the vertical that is on the sketch with round elements. I also added pieces of Ephemera that perfectly match my pink down jacket in the photo.





Well, then it is time for you be inspired by the sketch to create a page of your own.  Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.  I cannot wait to see what you create with this sketch.

                 





No comments:

Post a Comment