Saturday, April 8, 2023

3-to-INSPIRE with Nathalie



Hi there!
It's Nathalie with you today with a new 3-to-Inspire challenge.    This week we are using the new Travelogue kit and this week's 3 prompts to create a double 6x8 Life Crafted spread.   Here are the prompts for the week:

  1. Use lots of photos
  2. Use the Digital Journaling cards in a creative way
  3. Embellishment Clusters
Here is what I have created using the prompts and the beautiful TRAVELOGUE '23 Kit:




First, I pulled a few pictures of one  of our Ecuador trip adventures for this spread.  I have added one 7x8.5in, one 4x6in , and  five 4x3in photos in the spread.   That is a total of 7 photos for the pocket spread.    Having page protector #7 helped to bring all the landscape photos in a spread seamlessly.





I decided to use the larger photo as the title for this spread.   I am using ephemera from the Travelogue'23 kit and combination of two white alpha stickers from the shop ( White Foam Alpha Stickers,    ) to create the title, and frame the monument in the page





Once, I filled the 4x3in pockets from page protector#7 with the photos,  I needed to create an extra insert to add more photos, and that gave me the chance to also add my journaling lines to the spread.








I decided to transform one of the Travelogue'23 Digital Journaling cards from a portrait to landscape mode to fit inside the 4x3in pockets.





Then it was all about creating the small card that fits  in the small pocket of page protector #7(4x2in).






Once again, I am using one of the Travelogue'23 Digital cards to create the bases for these, as well as the 3x4 card for the last page in the spread.





Since all the pictures in the spread are taken at night, they are very color saturated and a bit dark.  That lead me to add a few pops of black to the embellishment clusters in each of the journal cards.  I mixed pieces of ephemera, cardstock stickers ( Travelogue  kit) and a few Digital Cut apart elements.






Finally, I decided to alter one of the bookmark cards into a 3x4 journaling cards and added the rest of the journaling here





I love how these turned out!   It was so easy to mix and match pieces from the TRAVELOGUE'23 kit into the spread.   I hope these give you some inspiration to use this week's prompts in a project of your own!

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment