Saturday, April 22, 2023

3-To-Inspire with Traci


Hey, hey, hey! Traci Reed here today with your 3-To-Inspire challenge! Today I have a fun set of criteria for you to play with that can be adapted to any layout!
  1. Use a Photo Booth Strip
  2. Use 3 Tags
  3. Hide something in your layout
I used the Travelogue 2023 Collection to scrapbook this layout in my Life Crafted Album for this challenge!
As you can see, I have lots of hidden goodies on my page (including a hidden Photo Booth strip) and FOUR tags!  I love creating interactive layouts in my Life Crafted albums because it's a great way to get MORE on the page - which is always a bonus when you're working with a smaller canvas.

You can print out your photos in such a way that you can trim them into a Photo Booth strip like I did here, or you can just print a series of smaller photos and mat them on card stock to create a Photo Booth strip!

I made one of my tags the full background of one side of my spread and then hid another for my journaling. The other two tags on the spread are ephemera from the Travelogue 2023 Collection.

Lastly, I used a combination of the Harlowe and Harper stamp alphas from the store for my title! I love, love, love these alphas!

I hope you join along in the challenge and if you want to watch the process video, it's linked below!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment