Friday, April 28, 2023

3 to inspire- Suzanne

 

Hii friends,

Welcome to a new 3 to inspire!

This month the challenge is:
1. Use your old scrap paper and left over embellishments 
2. Use a cutfile
3. Be creative with your stamps


I used the new alphabet stamp set and stamps the letters on design paper, the fussy cut them out and this way they make a great part of a big title.


I used a citrus twist cutfile and layers design paper on it, so it makes an extra fun vocal point on the yellow paper, then I added some words and dots and this side of the page is finished!
On the left side of the spread I gatherd some left over design papers and layered them on top of each other, I love to make extra layers like this, I added some embellishments and splattered with blue and with for extra interest.
I hope that I have inspired you to go through your stash and find new ways to use them





 

No comments:

Post a Comment