Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Week in the Life with Laura Rahel

Hey friends, it's Laura Rahel Crosby here with you today, sharing a peak into my Week in the Life album for 2019. This year is my first year doing week in the life and I'm approaching the project in a very intentional way- asking questions about my life, purpose, values, and future, and then using the photos throughout the week to tell stories answering or addressing those questions! Because the project is going to be so story oriented, I wanted to have an introduction explaining what the album was about. My July Citrus Twist Kit was perfect for creating this full page of journaling next to a full page photo of myself to act as my into to the 6x8 album.




I created so many paper layers using different patterned papers from the kit, as well as ephemera/die cuts, and many of the stamps. I love how it turned out! Pink is one of my main colors in this album and all the pink touches in the kit worked perfectly to tie this page in with my vision/color scheme for the album. I'll be sharing this process video and more using my CTK throughout the month over on my YouTube channel so make sure you're subscribed to my channel over there and you'll be able to catch all the videos as I post them!

Do you ever create full pages of journaling? I love the story telling element of scrapbooking and I hope this inspires you on how you can use your CTK to tell your stories too.

xo, Laura


1 comment:

  1. Delightful! Love the 2 page layout and the idea behind your book design. What a cool keepsake for you to reflect back upon!

    ReplyDelete